Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thanks & Giving

Do you have a candy Hangover?  This is a Candy Stick Up- Put your hands up, Step away from the candy bowl & no one will get hurt!  Today marks a day of counting calories & blessings.  Today kicks off the Annual 30 days of Thanks & Giving, a journey to give thanks to all who have touched my life and left footprints on my heart.
Thanksgiving is 27 days away- and it is more than turkey & stuffing... it is Thanks & Giving!

To kick it off, let's rewind it back to the beginning to where it all began,  the very first day I was adopted into the Blake Family!   I was exactly 4 months old.
Two Amazing People, Linda & Ken Blake did the most selfless thing & opened up their hearts & home to bring me into the family.  I became part of the Blake family, made up of Linda, Ken, and Christopher!  Linda, my mom, weighing in at a towering 4 feet 9 inches with a heart the size of the Grand Canyon,  Ken, My dad, who could leap buildings in a single bound, the smartest man alive, and Christopher my brother, the writer, musician, teacher and artist Extraordinaire!
That day those three people changed my life forever & I will be forever grateful!  Words cannot express all that they have done for me.   Through the years have been countless laughs, smiles, cheers & tears!  Every moment has helped mold me & make me who I am today.  
They are the most amazing people in my life, once you meet them you will never forget them.  
They will leave footprints on your heart! 

So raise a glass with me, to thank the most amazing family- Ken, Linda & Christopher and our newest addition Kennedy Blake!   
Cheers from Coast to Coast to my family I love the Most!  xoxoxo  :)



Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment