Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 14 I Have Been Everywhere Man

Take a listen... morning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAOaLbFFZUQ&feature=related

I've been everywhere, man. I've been everywhere, man. Crossed the desert's bare, man. I've breathed the mountain air, man. Of travel I've had my share, man. I've been everywhere.   
I am blessed to have lived from Coast to Coast- I was born & survived Cold Brrrr Winters in Buffalo New York, then Family took a two year break and we jet setted to Iowa, we survived tornado alley- We did have our share of Tornados!  I think I saw Dorothy and toto!   Then we went back to Buffalo- where we survived the worst Blizzard in Buffalo's History- then Dad's Job transferred us to Philadelphia the City of Brotherly love.  When we had enough of Cheesesteaks, eagles, the liberty bell- we loaded the family roadster and went back to Buffalo- Spent High School years back in B'flo... 
Then the day I graduated High School--  I was off to College- I shuffled off to ohhhhhioooo... Went to John Caroll University- spent 2 years there and then Shuffled back to Buffalo to Finish my degree at University of Buffalo-  after I graduated I was off to Baltimore Maryland for Graduate School- Finished Graduate School- Got a great job with Entertainment Publications and then was Transferred to San Diego California- I stayed there for a few years then set sail For Florida... Landed there- did my time on the South East Coast and then Had to head back to my pacific postcared paradise... I set sail for San Diego- where I landed a year ago and so happy to be back in paradise!  

I am blessed that I have lived in the North East, South East, Mid West and West Coast- I have survived Blizzards,Tornado's, Hurricanes & Earthquakes...  

I am thankful for all I have met along the way- and all the friends and memories that I will cherrish forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment