Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9 Thanks & Healing

Today I am writing about Thanks & Healing, so many have been stricken with illness and disease!  I am blessed and thankful for all who have fought the battle with cancer!  Many friends and family have had to fight the battle- some lives were ended too soon.  
They are looking down on us and spreading their wings around us!  I know you are there- and I love you!
I wear a pink ribbon every day to remember all who have fought and are fighting cancer.   I wear it close to my heart & I am always thinking of them.
I am thankful I have my health and try to give anyway I can.  I haven't had to fight the battle but I can be there to offer support anyway I can.  I can give healing hugs & shoulder to cry on.   I try to raise awareness and funds for cancer research.
My prayers are always with you---  Prayers and thanks to My uncle John & Alan Cooper who lost their battles- they are angels in a better place!  We love and miss you!   Prayers of strength to so many friends who are survivors... Helene Webster Goldstein, Amelia Harrison, Michelle Jegal, Barbara Brown, Debra Rounds to name a few...

I will continue to do anything I can to help find a cure.  I have walked over 400 miles raising funds for a cure and I will keep walking till a cure is found. 
I have a breast cancer boutique- all sales go to Cancer Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment