Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 15 Amazing Grace

I am thankful for all the amazing people I have met along my winding road, speed bump filled, twists & turn journey called my life.
So many I can't even count.  I have been blessed to meet some amazing people, from famous Musicians, Professional Athletes, and even Published authors.   
One Author, Nancy Daly, a dear friend of many years, flew 3000 miles to give San Diego a gift this week, she graced us with her presence!   She spoke at a wonderful hotel in Downtown San Diego- called the Ideal Hotel,  what a great place and a super presentation.  Her words were priceless, she had us on the edge of our seats, hungry for more.
On this November night we were lucky to meet some other wonderful people, their stories touched my heart.  You never know who you will sit next to on a bus, a plane, a train, or a park bench.  Each has a story, has a heart and soul.

Thank you to all the amazing people who have touched my life, and thank you Nancy for sharing your gifts with us.  If you ever get a chance check out Nancy at nancyrdaly.com or one of her many books wonderful books, "A Left Brain Thinker on a Right Brain Journey",  "Finding Joy Admist the Chaos" & "Leaders who Win and Leaders who Lose."... 
More amazing people and moments to come...   Huge Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment