Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12 Thanks for Footprints

Today I am thankful and blessed when wonderful people walk into your life and leave footprints on your heart!    Many people enter our lives, some for a reason, some for a season, some for a lifetime and some leave footprints on our hearts!   
I am so blessed by all of the people that have entered my life and my heart!   So many that I can't list them all wouldn't know where to start.  If you are reading this you have made an impression on me and my life!  Some come at the right moment when you least expect it and some you have waited for all of your life! 

Thank you for being part of my life, for making your mark and hopefully leaving footprints on my heart.  I may not always be near, but I keep you close to my heart!  

No comments:

Post a Comment