Saturday, November 3, 2012

Uno, Dos, Tres... Day 3 of Thanks & Giving!

Uno, Dos, Tres...Day 3 of Thanks & Giving!

Today & Every Day I am forever thankful and grateful for my amazing family- The love and Grace that makes up my amazing family!

Love my Crazy Cousins Kyra, Greg, Tony, Nicky, Suzanne, Bobby and the youngest & cutest members of the family Olivia, Sophia & Blake!

Uncle Joe, Aunt Mary, My aunt Teresa & Marie call me Sphenia- a russian diva princess- I wear the tiara proudly!  They are the glue that keeps us together.

Miss my Aunt Pat, Uncle John, Uncle Bob and Cousin Terri- they are up in Heaven Dancin- and Blessing the earth with 3 angels.

Hate that we are so far apart- but you are always close in my heart! from Coast to Coast- Love you all so much!  Come visit me!

Whenever our family gets together- its all laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment