Saturday, November 15, 2014

Thank you for all your Love & Support


In the 15 years I have been doing 30 Days of Thanks and Giving I never dreamed I would be typing these words today.   I have never been so touched and felt so much love.  I just want to thank each one of you who have touched my life today & every day.  As many of you know- I have been sick for a pretty long time-  well let me re-phrase that-  I am healthy but I get sick every day with awful stomach aches.  I have had stomach issues for years, they started when I was a little girl but it has gotten much worse.  I call it my belly beast.

I have been going to doctors for many years to try to find answers but since I am an overall healthy person it has been hard for them to find the root of the problem. I have been poked, prodded, x-rayed and tried acupuncture.  I even went to the dentist to try to find out what is wrong with me, my mouth was toxic from mercury filings so we had them removed hoping it would help.  I am sure it helped but it wasn't a cure.

We don't have all the answers yet but we are getting there and making progress. I feel confident that I am going to kill this beast that has invaded my body.  He wasn't invited and is not welcome and as Pitbull would say "he's going down, I'm yelling timber, you better move, you better dance"- because the beast is going down.

This past week was a rough one and I can't thank you enough for all the thoughts, hugs and prayers that were sent my way from all over the world.  It touched my heart and gave me a giant serge of strength.  I am now ready to get this beast and you are helping me get there.  As the saying goes sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can get better.  I hit the bottom but I am not staying there- I am rocking to the top.

I am now armed and ready to go.  It is going to take some time but with all your support I know I am going to get better.  I am going to get the beast head on using food as medicine.   I am starting an intense program to cleanse and heal my entire body.  It is very detailed, specific and limited, and everything has to be organic. I can't have any sugar, alcohol, gluten, dairy, caffeine, yeast, and hardly any fruit, only an apple a day.  The program includes probiotics, antifungals, herbs, and potions to help kill the beast.    The first 6 weeks will be brutal and because it is a cleanse they say I will be getting sick before I get better.   So it is going to be a rough few months but I know it is what I have to do.

I could not do it without the help and support of my amazing husband who has been with me every step of the way.  I feel bad that he had to marry a girl with such a crazy belly, but he loves me just the way I am.  He has my back and is going to help me get through the next few months.  I can't eat out and have to cook everything, so Chef Foley will be helping me at Chateau de Foley.

This is going to be life changing journey and hope to enjoy the ride.  I will keep you posted on my progress. I am excited for this challenge and hope to report back that Jrock is back to my wild and crazy healthy self.  So watch out.

Love you and thank you for everything.

Jrock





No comments:

Post a Comment