Monday, November 3, 2014

Sugar and Spice & Everything Nice.


Today I am giving thanks and love to my lil niece Kennedy Loraine Blake- this statement may be biased but I think she is the cutest lil girl, she is my favorite adorable lil girl.

We are blessed and thankful to have this lil angel in our lives.  She is the cutest Blake in the Family.

This lil bundle of joy, with her big blue eyes, adorable wild curls and a heart of gold, once you meet her you will never forget her.  She will make your heart smile and leave an imprint on your heart.

Sugar and spice and everything nice- that is what this lil girl is made of.
There's two things I know for sure:
She was sent here from heaven and she's daddy's little girl.
Thankful for all of the joy and happiness she gives in this world. 

So excited, thankful, grateful and blessed that I get to see Kennedy this weekend- watch out your Crazy Aunt Jen & Uncle Rich are coming to Town.  See you soon Love you Kennedy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment