Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 2- Thanks to You I Have Two.

Fabulous Foley Family- My New Family
In all the years I have been celebrating 30 Days of Thanks and Giving- this year I am doubly Blessed & thankful.
This year-I am so blessed to have not only one family but now I have two.   Life can't get better than that. This year my blessings doubled when I became a member of the Fabulous Foley Family.

The Irish New Englanders were so kind to welcome me into their family with open arms.  I couldn't be happier and more blessed.  Thank you for sharing your son & welcoming me into your family. I gained a family and a new husband!  Love you!  Thank you Rich Foley- who knew that one Sunday back in 2009 while listening to Casey Turner at Nick's at the Beach that we would meet, fall in love, & get married!    Thank you Baby!


So Now I have 2 Mom's & 2 Dad's. I gained another Brother, Kevin Foley & Sister, Kathleen Foley, (I always wanted a sister) and the most adorable Foley Kids- Alex, Brooke & Sean Foley.  I may not have won the California Lottery but I won the Family Lottery.

They sure talk funny- saying things like "Pahk the cah in the Hahvahd Yahd", they love the Patriots, Tom Brady and Dunkin Donuts.

The only sad part is that they live 2500 miles away- so sending love and Foley hugs across the 2500 miles- we may be miles apart but you are always close in my heart.

Today and every day I am thankful to my new Wicked Foley Family.



No comments:

Post a Comment