Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 3 of Thanks & Giving! Hugs!

Uno, Dos, Tres...Day 3 of Thanks & Giving!
Today I am dedicating my thanks to HUGS!  Hugs are simple and can mean so much!  Hugs are a Universal Language, they have the same meaning in any language! So easy to do & it doesn’t cost a thing- That’s right they are FREE-- so right now turn to someone you love & give them a hug! (and say thanks)
I am thankful today that I am able to give those I love a HUG! For those far away- I am sending an e-hug your way.
I am sad today that Julien Hug, a young San Diego Man, can not give his family a hug! He was driving to Palm Desert to work in his families new restaurant but he didn’t make it. His 35 years of life was cut short today. Many may remember him from when he was on “The Bachelorette Show” in 2009. He was so young & had so much life to live! His memory will live on. Today I am praying for him and his family.
Today dedicate Hugs to those you love & Pray for the family of Julien Hug.
So to all I love sending out a HUG full of THANKS to you! Thank you for being part of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment